Are you keen to get involved and give your time on environmental issues? Are you concerned about the overuse and misuse of the world’s waters?
Join us as a Student Ambassador by completing the below form. You’ll need to prepare a letter of motivation first telling us why you want to be part of this dynamic movement for change. Tell us more about you, your school and the reasons you wish to take part.
Here are some of the things you could choose to do and the skills you will gain:
- assist with Water Alliance social media communications learning how to effectively promote a cause or issue
- host a Blue Squad, after-school Eco club session for the primary years and practice your facilitation and teaching skills
- organize a school-wide campaign to reduce food waste, lower your school’s water consumption or improve hand hygiene and enhance your leadership skills
- speak at a school assembly about our collective water footprint and how to lessen our impact on nature to develop your public speaking skills
- initiate a ‘water challenge’ among your classmates and friends to boost the water saving measures we promote and show you care about our planet and the natural resources we enjoy.
- lead a skills session at a Water Alliance Student Ambassador gathering to share your knowledge with others
As a Student Ambassador, your volunteer hours will be registered and you’ll receive a certificate of completion from Water Alliance. These volunteer community hours can be counted toward your school service projects and, of course, always helpful to mention on college applications!
We look forward to doing so many things with you! Sign up below.